Come Visit Bear Pool Lodge
POOLIN IN THE SMOKIES!
COME ENJOY THE PRIVACY AND SPACE OF A BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE CABIN DURING YOUR SMOKY MOUNTAIN VACATION!New to the Smoky Mountain Falls family, Bear Pool Lodge is a destination in itself, located in beautiful Cosby, Tennessee and only minutes from Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge it is the perfect retreat for small or large groups of friends, family gatherings, wedding parties, church outings or corporate getaways. Two levels provide plenty of room for everyone. Tastefully decorated with special touches and comfortably furnished. This lovely 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath log home will delight you and your entire group.
Amenities include a full kitchen complete with granite counter tops and functional food-prep island, washer & dryer, private indoor heated pool, outdoor 6 person hot tub, game room with pool table, electronic basketball, karaoke, movie theatre with 99” screen, outdoor fire pit and wireless internet.
The main floor also hosts a great room with leather sectional, a 32”flat screen TV, electric fireplace, beautiful dining with seating for ten, 3 bedrooms each with queen beds, 2-1/2 baths furnished with quality bedding and linens, a large back deck with grill and wonderful mountain views. Upstairs the vaulted game room which looks out over the great room below, includes the movie theatre, bedroom with a queen size bed and full bath, a spacious master bedroom with a king bed, a 32” flat screen TV, a sleeper sofa, twin bunk beds and the master bath.
Bear Pool Lodge is loaded with amenities for your ultimate vacation to the Smokies!
- Private Indoor Heated Pool
- 12 Seat Home Theatre w/surround sound. Includes DVD player for your favorite movie or watch your favorite TV show & Sports! 99” Screen
- Game room with Pool table – Basketball game machine for 2/players – Karaoke Machine
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 - Full Baths each with tub/shower
- 1- ½ Bath
- Relaxing Hot tub
- Large outdoor grill – Charcoal – Gas or Smoker
- Located in Cosby, less than one mile from the National Park
- Only a 20 minute drive to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- 15 minute drive to white water rafting on the little pigeon river
- 1 hour drive to Cataloochee valley / Maggie valley ski area